RE: ASP Includes

  • From: "Sepke, Glen" <Glen.Sepke@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:57:14 -0600

I was curious if any of your tutorials would cover the topic of using
cascading style sheets and I assume JavaScript how they can be used to
implement "universal design" principles similar to the idea where we see
several options to adjust size, colour and contrast of text on the page.

You can see examples of this on several of the A.T. websites these days.
I understand the concepts, but a simple step-by-step would be useful.

Thanks.