ASP Includes

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 01:18:13 -0600

Hello everyone,

    I just created my first two Web sites within VWD 2008X and feel great! I
use include files heavily; especially for navigation Menus and footers.
Perhaps one of you can jump-start me by telling me how to create ASP
includes within VWD as I wish to use them in these two projects. I would
also be interested to know how to import an existing CSS in to a Web project
for use in VWD. This bit of help will get me well on the way to building
these Web sites. Thanks again for all your help.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver