Re: A style sheeting resolution to fixed column headers in a datagrid

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:08:44 +0300

theoreticaly speaking, is not well to limit target/market by any how, only if
you know that is not possible that your product cann't be used by other.
Even in that cases is well to let people decide that they can not use your
product.
For example, let say that that site will sell something interesting to me, but
I am a linux entuziast!
For me, your site will look ugly.
Another example, in the world are people that make their sites inaccessible by
simply thinking that their products can not be used by blinds or by disabled
people.
But, often, the reality contradict them.
So as much as possible don't limitate any thing if the costs permit it.
best regards
Black Ares.