Re: A real newbee

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:50:42 -0600

vbsetup is for visual studio .net, vc is visual c++, and vcs is visual c#. vwd
is web developer.
If you know c, I recommend c# or c++. Having started out with that first, it
seems to be the best route because you can easily learn other languages from it.
So all you need is a c++ tutorial, the msdn, google and your IDE and life is
great.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net