Re: A JAWS related question

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 07:39:23 -0500

Jaws 7 I don't think works to well with yahoo messenger, but it does work with windows messenger, AOL instant messenger, Miranda, with scripts, mIRC with scripts etc. Also, for jaws scripting questions you can post them to jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "SXRODR01" <SXRODR01@xxxxxxxxx>