[programming] Re: Help file maker

  • From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:12:04 -0400

So I take it you are looking for a word processor that can handle doing RTF
for help files correct?  Are you looking to do help fles for Window 3.x or
9.x?

If you are looking to make 3.x help files, I have tried several solutions in
the past but have only had luck using Word 2.0 for windows 3.x and compiling
the help file.  I am sure there are others who have made more help files
than I have who use different tools with more luck.

Just my $0.02

-John-