[programming] FreeWebSpace.net Searcher (32-bit)

  • From: Ross Nelson <rnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:22:41 -0500

There was a request for a site that lists various free web space
providers.  I mentioned FreeWebSpace.net, and asked if anyone
would be interested in a program that'd search the site automatically
for the user.  It took me about 20-30 minutes to make, and 2 days
to get uploaded to two spots, but it's up if anyone would like to
test it out.  It's open source under the GPL, and requires VB6 run-times.
The run-times are NOT included in the zip, and it's 32-bit only.

http://www.reliableanswers.com/ross
http://www.spydermania.com/programming/ross/web_space.zip

Either of those work.  :)  Thanks (again) to Shawn H. and John for
uploading it to these sites.  When I get my own space, I'll have the
official version there for download.

Ross

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/