[programming] Dreamweaver is up

  • From: David Burgess <d.burgess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 08:05:31 +0100

I've posted the free version of Dreamweaver 1.2 to my site. The files are:

http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/dw.001
http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/dw.002
http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/dw.003
http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/dw.004
http://www.d.burgess.clara.net/dwsetup.txt

This is a ZIP split into four floppy-sized chunks as requested. The text
file gives instructions for recombining, and will also do the job
automatically for you if you rename it as a .BAT file.

The program won't run without a registration number. I've put this in a
README.1ST file in the ZIP, and also here:

Name: any name
Registration number: DWW100-94480-07226-19346

Hope you enjoy it.

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/