[programming] Digest Users set back :-}

  • From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:39:46 -0400

Hello All,

I went through and changed all digest subscribers over to digest mode here at
freelists, I apologize for the added traffic.  If you have any problems or
questions feel free to contact me offlist.

NOTE:  NoMail/WebOnly users, I am still looking into setting you up to not
receive any posts and still hold good standing subscription status :-}

If you prefer to stay on the list and receive individual posts or digests of
the list, let me know!

-John-

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/