[programming] Developmental PHP Script and Delphi 3 code

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 18:37:29 -0400

First I want to apologize for the delay in response to Andru, I was
searching through backup records for the source code he wanted me to post
:-)

Andru was working on a D3 project, an html editor using tables for win9x.
He wants someone to pickup the project for him.  Download the source code,
try it out and see what you can come up with for those interested.  Here is
the link:  http://www.spydermania.com/programming/andru/htmlplan.zip

Also I have released the first developmental release of a PHP script I am
working on.  This is my first PHP script/program to be distributed so I am
hoping some people will try it out and look over the code (for those with
experience) and give me some constructive criticism.  Also reporting bugs
to be squashed out as well.

The PHP script is called WildCard DNS which will allow you to host multiple
domains and sites off of one hosting account.  This will require multpile
URLS resolving to your main site, thirdlevel domains or additional domains
parked.

More information about this script and installing instruction can be found
at http://www.spydermania.com/php/

                    -John-
Webmaster of Spyder Mania
http://www.spydermania.com/
Email: spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ 43133690
To unsubscribe, send a message to programming-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/