[programming] Re: Bye!

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:42:49 -0400

On 2001.06.16 11:13 Ross Nelson wrote:

> Just letting everyone know, your inboxes will be without my stupid
> comments for a week.  I am going to the Summer Institute at the
> college in town.  I've worked there for four years, and I finally get
> to go as a student this year.

Sounds fun, have a great week!

>  Instead of getting Softhome mad at
> me for having so much mail, I'm going to set the vacation thing
> on for both accounts.

LoL, another good thing is to save yourself from automatically being
bounced off the list(s) <g>  of course freelists is fairly forgiving IMO
and it is only a week, but you never know :)

-John-
To unsubscribe, send a message to programming-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/