[programming] Are we still alive? If so, here are a few Delphi projects.

  • From: David Burgess <d.burgess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 20:49:03 +0100

I've only glanced at these; haven't got into programming them. But they
look interesting.

Xananews Newsreader - http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d6xananews.htm

Delphi Virtual Window Manager - http://www.lokai.net/software.html
(possible candidate for porting down to D1 and incorporating into Calmira...?)

Phoenix Roundabout - revamped version of the elderly Phoenix Mail -
http://roundabout.sourceforge.net/

Miranda ICQ - instant messaging client - http://miranda-icq.sourceforge.net/

Looks as thought they're all written in D5 at least, probably D6.

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
//freelists.org/