[programming] Re: 1st Page 2000

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:00:22 -0500

You know I had never heard of 1st Page 2000 until about a week or so ago
and in the time between then and now, I have seen mention of it 3 times.
First it was the Free Download of the Day on The Screen Savers on ZDTV.
They really liked it.  Then there was a post on alt.comp.freeware about
how there is a group checking out the site every couple of hours watching
for the updated version (I guess it is several days past due, but then
again it is freeware so they shouldn't be forced to have it ready by any
date.).  And now here on this list.

I did download it after seeing it on The Screen Savers, but then I also
remembered that I had a link for a freeware version of Hot Dog
Professional.  Well, that link didn't work anymore, but I looked through
the FTP site (ftp.sausage.com) and found that the free version is still
available (I think it is version 5.51, available at
ftp.sausage.com/pub/hotdog/hotdog5/hd5free/HotDog551InstallFree.exe  It
is about an 8.5 MB download).  So whenever I get back around to working
on my website, I am going to try both products to see what I like best.

Matt

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 7:11:19 -0600 Joshua Brannon <jbrannon@xxxxxxx>
writes:

> >Sounds fairly good, maybe you can post a download link for others
> that may
> >be interested....
>
> Oops... I knew I forgot something <g>!
>
> http://www.evrsoft.com/download/
> *Note the misspelling of 'ever'*
To unsubscribe, send a message to programming-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/