[programming] Re: 1st Page 2000

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:20:20 -0400

On 2001.06.12 21:06 Shawn K. Hall wrote:

> > Excuse me, my husband has subscribed to this...
> > Is it possible to view the list at their
> > website instead of having them sent directly
> > to us?
>
> You can go to http://www.freelist.org and click "freelists web
> login", then enter only your email address in the box and click
> "login". An email will be sent to you that enables you to login
> correctly. You can setup your account to "vacation" mode which means
> your hubby will not receive any email to that address and can read
> the "archives" here:
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/programming/

Thanks Shawn, seems you beat me to the punch <g>

The information is correct.   If that is the way you prefer to read the
list, or if your hubby has his own email or alternative email address he
would like to receive this list from you can just send an email from your
address to programming-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "unsubscribe" in
the subject feild then your hubby can resubscribe by sending an email from
the alternative address to the same address only with the word "subscribe"
in the subject feild.

-John-
List Admin.

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
http://freelists.org/