[program-l] Re: xcode ios development

  • From: Ócsvári Áron <oaron1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Barry Hadder <bhadder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:36:50 +0200

Hello,

thanks it works well. I have a question:

I wrote a function which handles clicks of the button. How can I connect it with the added button?

regards,

Aron

2021. 04. 19. 16:52 keltezéssel, Barry Hadder írta:

Use the arrow keys to select an object in the library and copy to the clip board.  Interact with the outline and paste.

On Apr 19, 2021, at 03:29, juanhernandez98@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:juanhernandez98@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is fantastic.
I’m learning the swiftUI stuff, but can anyone still explain to me the old way via storyboards?
I tried focusing the mouse , then doing a mouse down press and hold, then I went to the place, in the doc outline, found the viewcontroler, vo+right to the button, and lifted my mouse button but it didn’t drop the control.
Can someone give me some pointers? I’m loving swiftUI, but the old UIKit is still being used and I want to be able to work with myclass mates. If its possible.
Best,
Juan