[program-l] python and telnetlib?

  • From: Christy S <christys1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 10:54:41 -0500

Going to keep this short because I don't know if new members get moderated, but is anyone familiar with using telnetlib in python, in particular to connect to a moo?

I'm having all sorts of problems, but I'm also new at python so it's probably something really silly.

Even if you don't play with a moo, if anyone has used this and would be willing to look at some code and maybe see if they can figure out what's wrong, I'd be appreciative.

Christy

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq