[program-java] Re: very quiet list

  • From: Roger Woolgrove <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 03:15:49 +0100

Hi Marvin,

I almost forgot that I was a member.
I think we were generally asked to move over to program-l but I'm still here too.
It might be a nice quiet way of doing only java stuff for those of us that want to.
I don't know who is admin but there must be a way to find out.
If you have any java questions, just drop them here and I'll take a look. I am no expert but I know a few tricks.

Also you might be interested in stack overflow which is where I get most of my answers.

Best

Roger

On 18/05/2015 02:12, Marvin Hunkin wrote:

Hi.

What happened to this list.

Has it been shut down or very quiet.

Thanks.