[program-java] Re: stopping execution

  • From: "William & Pamela " <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:43:42 -0400

Susie,

I believe in the console window of Eclipse there is a button that sighted
people can click to stop a program from running, but I don't believe it is
accessible for blind users.
The only way I've found up to now is either stop the server or stop Eclipse.

Maybe Jim could write a script to find the stop button? <smile>

Pamela