[program-java] Re: stopping execution

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:15:31 -0400

Hmmmm, I've run into similar issues and generally it's far to late when I
realize that I'm looping. However the Debugger can be your friend and since
CTRL F2 breaks the execution things come up eventually.

I'll ask around and spend some time on the issue and see if there might be a
way for us to get out of this situation. Stay tuned.

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx