[program-java] Re: [program-l] Using Eclipse with JAWS

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:56:14 -0500

Hi:

I'm going to cross post this back to the Program-Java site so that
others on the forum may contribute....

1. Are there any configuration settings to be made to Eclipse to improve
accessibility?

No, it's pretty much straight ahead right out of the box.

2. Are there any JAWS scripts that improve accessibility?

Not that I'm aware of....

3. Where can I find a list of keyboard commands for navigating Eclipse
(moving from Project Explorer to the source editor, etc.)?

Under the Help/Key Assist.... ,menu.

Thanks in advance,
Everett

** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx