[program-java] form type behavior

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:42:10 -0500

Hi Listers,

I am continuing doing simple tests to learn this new system I will be expected
to know. I am asked to change some values in some edit boxes. I have noticed if
I simply down arrow and get into the edit box I enter the first digit of the
new value and then must high light and delete the remainder because it is just
shoving the previous numbers to the right. Then, sometimes, I simply tab to the
fields and enter the new amount and it works correctly. How should something
like this be performing?

Susie