[program-java] Re: eclipse tip

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:26:05 -0500

Suzy:

Thanks for the clarification of your tip.

...with regards to the "Problems" view and navigation I only use the keystrokes
to open the view and then select the item of interest and hit the enter key.
This will bring you to the line that is causing the issue and in most cases
places you on the actual syntax that has the conflict.