[program-java] Re: eclipse morning update

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:10:00 -0400

Hi Suzy:

First of all you don't have to high light all of the packages / folders. Merely
select the "src" folder and then right click it. Up arrow to the "Team" option,
expand it and press enter on the "Update" sub menu option. Wait about thirty
seconds or so and then move your JAWS cursor to the bottom of the screen with a
page down and then read the output on the line. If you don't see anything, up
arrow to line 24.