[program-java] eclipse colors

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:52:27 +0000

Hi Listers,

Every night we do a JUnit automated test. I get an email on the results of this
automated test. I found a module where the JUnit test case coverage is low.
Eventually I get down to the actual java code. With my limited amount of sight
I finally found a background of light pink. When I hit insert plus the number 5
on the actual number row Jaws says "black on light pink". My question is how I
can do this more efficiently. Can I ask Jaws to take me to code with a light
pink background? This report is called an EMA report.

They want me to find work for myself by looking through this automated test
report.

Susie Stanzel