[program-java] Re: eclipse

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:19:46 -0500

Jim H:

Hmmm, that's a good one. See it gets complicated because there is project
specific and Work Bench specific settings and the only way is to go to each in
the Preferences window and click reset.

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx