[program-java] Re: eclipse

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 12:25:31 -0500

Hi Suzie,
In my Eclipse, when I bring up the dialog with Alt + Shift + Q, a list of
things comes up. One of the things on the list is the error view.

As to your second question, All you have to do is hit Control + Shift + M and
it will maximize the edit window for you. You should be good to go.

To everyone else on the list, do you think it would be a good idea if I made
the JAWS Eclipse scripts maximize the edit window automatically when it lands
on that window so you don't have to keep remembering to maximize it? Or maybe
there's an Eclipse setting that automatically maximizes this window.

Thanks.

Jim