[program-java] Re: eclipse

  • From: Anna Giller <anna.giller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:28:49 -0500

Mitchell, thanks.

  _____

From: program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mitchell Smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:03 PM
To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-java] Re: eclipse

it tries to line up your HTML in the most visually appealing way possible,
i.e. your <body> and your </body> tags are aligned, sort of like in Java
where your close curly brace lines up with the start of your if.

I'm not sure if you look under window -> preferences weather there are any
additional options available on the HTML formatter, I have always just used
the defaults.