[program-java] Re: eclipse

  • From: "Mitchell Smith" <mjsotn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:03:06 +1000

it tries to line up your HTML in the most visually appealing way possible, i.e.
your <body> and your </body> tags are aligned, sort of like in Java where your
close curly brace lines up with the start of your if.

I'm not sure if you look under window -> preferences weather there are any
additional options available on the HTML formatter, I have always just used the
defaults.