[program-java] comparing files in eclipse

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <Susan.Stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:14:30 +0000

Good morning Everyone,

When we are doing a code review before committing code to the repository the
sighted person has new code on one side of the screen and code which is in the
repository on the other side of the screen. It is very very easy to see
visually what changes have been made. What is the very easiest way for me to
accomplish the same type of review? As always, I hate to ask for sighted
assistance, but in this case I am feeling the amount of time spent on something
which would take a sighted person minimal time to do might not be warranted. Do
any of you have thoughts to add to this type of question?

Susie Stanzel

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.