[program-java] changing key function

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:19:58 -0500

I have been trying to go through some old email to find tips folks have said.
Here is something sent by Jay Macarty about making your own keys to do things:

Susie

I am using 3.2; so, this might be a little different. I went to the windows
menu bar option and selected preferences. Under General, I pressed right arrow
to expand the tree and there was an option called keys. Within that dialog I
could update the keystrokes. I picked F6 for the problems view, F7 for the
package view, and F8 for the console view.