[program-java] acessible java ide

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:26:46 +1000

Hi.
well tried the sample hello application, and could not pass the screen where i
created a file, and trying to create a class, and what getting stuck, and was
using jaws 10 with windows vista, unless i downloaded the wrong package of
eclipse, 3.4, and so no keyboard short cuts to get to the java editor.
and also, the way eclipse, wish it was a exe installer and was like normal
windows applications.
every time, i launched eclipse it would keep asking me about the class template
or some thing so really annoying.
well do not have it any more.
so was asking how to use eclipse, unless there is a simple tutorial for me a
newbie to eclipse and java.
cheers Marvin.
E-Mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
Msn: startrekcafe@xxxxxxx