[program-java] accessible java ide with jaws

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:19:54 +1000

Hi.
looking to take some programming classes online
and will be doing java as the oop cmp
language. and was wondering.
which java ide is accessible with the java access bridge?
i know there is eclispe, but tried using that and did not find it very user
friendly.
so was wondering, which other java ides are accessible with jaws.
and how to configure the java access bridge.
got version 2 installed on my windows vista machine.
cheers Marvin.
ps: and do i need to have the swing or the swt classes and objects for
accessibility. then can pass this on to my professor.E-Mail:
startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
Msn: startrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe