[program-java] a couple of questions regarding eclipse

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:36:37 -0400

hello all:
I had a couple questions i was hoping someone could help me with.
First, every time I open up my eclipse project it just shows the project I first created--when I add others, will I be able to switch easily? Second, I'm looking at playing with some libraries--I need something for serialization and sound. How does one install a library into eclipse? does everyone just have like a C:\javalibs directory or something where they can put everything?

Finally I like to type in a class name and hit . and tab to see what methods there are. When I hit enter on a method though, it fills in what it expects. Can I make it both not do that as well as allow me to use letters to jump to the methods I want?
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty