[program-java] Total Beginner Eclipse Question

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:47:51 -0400

Hi,
I'm putting together JC's notes and snippets of other stuff that I'm gathering
into my little Eclipse tutorial on http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org under
the Tutorials section. In the Java Project creation dialog, are the default
settings OK for a first Java program? And when do the other settings begin to
become important? Specifically, I'm talking about the very first screen that
comes up where you name your project.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,