[program-java] Sodbeans - a few questions

  • From: "Roger Woolgrove" <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JavaProgramming" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:48:36 +0100

Hi,

Am running latest release of Sodbeans, Windows XP home edition and Jaws 9.

Q1/3
I have a library I wish to import in a class and the library is in the project
folder.  Problem occurs when I try to import the library through the projects
pane as the dialogue box becomes inaccessible.  Is there a trick to this?  At
present I've been using jaws but should I use the sappy voice?

Q2/3
Does anyone know where I could get a comprehensive list of the shortcut
commands of this nature:
Mine is set to tab for preference but where I type sout and then press tab,
automatically the following line appears in the editor:
System.out.println("");
I just wonder how many more of these there are I could use.

Q3/3
Any idea how I can alter the tab indentation spacing?  I can format the
document with a couple of clicks but want to adjust the formatting.  When
trying with Jaws, I can open the options dialogue then it all gets tricky with
no useful feedback.  Should I use the sappy voice?

Many thanks

Roger