[program-java] Re: Oracle

  • From: Anna Giller <anna.giller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:04:02 -0500

Hi Don!

I've downloaded SqlDeveloper, and it's not accessible at all.
What could I've done  wrong?
I've downloaded SqlDeveloper EA version that has built-in JDK 1.6.0_11.
The accessibility bridge is already installed on my computer, and the system
path properly indicates the directory.
But JAWS doesn't read even the menu.

What is the best way to contact Oracle regarding this issue?

Thank you,
Anna