[program-java] Re: Oracle

  • From: Don Raikes <DON.RAIKES@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Brent,

Yes indeed you will be able to do everything you need to inside jdeveloper to
be a dba.

I will put up a separate set of demos/instructions for JDeveloper over the next
few weeks as well.  We are a little further from release of jdev 11g ps1 which
has all the accessibility fixes in it for the dba side of the world, but  I
will try to get some demos out as soon as I can especially on installing /
getting started with jdev.