[program-java] Newcomer

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Program-Java (Program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <Program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 19:08:37 +0000

Hello all:

I thought I would just throw out a message to the list in the off chance that
there are new members lurking.

...ask away about Java, Eclipse, and accessibility with JAWS for both.

Jim

James (Jim) Corbett

Programmer / Analyst
My Business Account(MyBA)|Mon dossier d'entreprise
Government On-line | Gouvernement en direct
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenu du Canada
Room: H4-177
875 Heron Road, Ottawa ON  K1A 0L5
James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone | Téléphone 613) 941-9355
Facsimile | Télécopieur (613) 941-4932

"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not;
but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any
but the things that never happened".

- From Mark Twain's Autobiography