[program-java] Re: Java and Accessibility Introduction

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:26:18 -0300

On 14-Apr-09, at 11:22 PM, Anna Giller wrote:

Hi Everett!

I'm a novice in Java, so can't help you with that.
I just want to share my good experience in learning Eclipse.
You don't need any special manual because Eclipse is 99% accessable due
to its built-in keystroke assignments.
So first bring up Help menu, I believe  the 3rd option in that menu is
Keyboard Assignments. Get familiar with the list of keystrokes. Then
you can start reading Eclipse help topics, they are very
comprehensive.  Almost everything they describe is accessable with
keystrokes.
Let me know if you have any problem.

Thanks for your response.

Do you know which operating systems the eclipse IDE is accessible on? I have access to Windows (JAWS) and OS X (Voiceover).

Thanks again,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt