[program-java] Java and Accessibility Introduction

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:34:27 -0300

Good evening,

I have recently been in search of an accessible cross-platform development solution. Having done work with Java in the past I imagine that using Java will provide the easiest learning curve.

Are programs developed with Java / swt accessible across Windows, OS X and Linux (gnome)? Are there any tutorials or introductions to Java / swt accessibility? Finally, are there any tutorials or introductions to eclipse for blind developers?

Thanks in advance,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt