[program-java] Re: Interaction between Java and NVDA

  • From: Richard Baldwin <baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:59:08 -0600

The talker shouldn't have anything to say once the mouse is inside the
AudioTac frame.

I just tested it on the computer in my office, which is a rather old Dell
machine running XP and I don't see that effect. The audio output is really
good regardless of whether NVDA is or is not running.

Dick Baldwin