[program-java] Re: Hello

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:58:27 +0000

Suzy:

At least where I work we don't put much emphasis on certifications. We have a
training budget that allows us to take several courses during a fiscal year.

When we have a specific project requiring specific skills we locate a course
and then attend.

Sorry about that.

Aside from certification, what else are you working on?