[program-java] Re: Hello

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:55:34 +0000

Anna:

Well I've spent the last 18 months as a WCAG tester for the agency and have
just returned to development with an entirely new project and team. Lots of
reading to do.

I'm also working on a XML editor for the blind that will allow us to create,
and manipulate structured XML files via the keyboard.

So far I'm able to create but yet have started the upload aspect for editing.