[program-java] FW: Susan Stanzel's SCJP exam 12/28/2013

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <Susan.Stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:59:13 +0000

Good morning Everyone,

This list is far more quiet than I wish it was. I sent a message on Sunday
about wishing to speak to anyone who had attempted to pass a Java certification
examination. I wrote to Pearson Vue yesterday. I thought some of you might be
interested in what I had to say to them. I have already talked with J.R. who is
happy I am trying to make the road smoother.

Susie Stanzel