[program-java] Re: FW: Java questions

  • From: Anna Giller <anna.giller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:10:38 -0500

Hi Jim!

1. I'm back to the question about the arguments.
Why can't I run just 1 particular class if this class contains ...main...
entry point?
The tutorial from Sun I'm using doesn't refer to IDE, just to the command
line in DOS prompt.
Where can I find the command line in Eclipse?
2. How to change the default behaviour so I can do a syntax check for 1
particular class?
3. I've encountered the problem with JAWS in Eclipse.
When reading by word (ctrl + arrow) and the word is a mixed case word, Jaws
reads this word as many times as the parts in that word. For example: the
word searchForLiteral is read 3 times, and each time the cursor is placed at
the beginning of the next part of the word.
Are you aware of this problem?
4. How do you navigate between the Help panes in your current Eclipse
version?

Thank you very much,
Anna