[program-java] Re: Eclipse version

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:09:59 -0400

Suzy:

There is a compatibility issue if you are working in a dev group with others
who may or may not have the same version of Eclipse as you. Also, there may be
issues with the version of the JRE that a given version of Eclipse was written
using or for.

I find this particularly annoying if the dev team is tied to Win CVS.

J.