[program-java] Re: Eclipse and Netbeans

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:25:35 -0400

Well:

I've developed, maintained and continue to support both stand alone apps
as well as web applications. I'm completely blind, can't read Braille,
and only use JFW.

So as far as not being able to do the job because some one said I
couldn't.... that's an entirely separate discussion.

Jim

________________________________

From: William & Pamela [mailto:pmcoats00@xxxxxxx]

David,

I was reading some e-mail I got from a listserv for blind users, and one
of the e-mails said that her office is requiring her to use NetBeans
instead of Eclipse.

She said that they told her that web applications built and deployed
from Eclipse are not compatible with the ones created from Netbeans.

I wouldn't have thought the IDE would make that much difference. Does
it?

Thanks,

Pamela