[program-java] Re: Eclipse and J2EE documentation

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:39:55 -0500

Hi Listers,

Do any of you have a list of the key strokes for Eclipse? Anna, it looks like
you program in Java all the time. Would it be possible for us to talk? I am in
Kansas City, Missouri. My work phone is 816-926-2124. For that matter, I would
like to talk with anyone who uses Eclipse and programs in Java.

Susie Stanzel
programmer, U.S.D.A.