[program-java] Re: Eclipse: Stopping Execution

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:27:40 -0400

Jim H:

Ok, granted you could do a number of things but if it's a prod issue and you
are debugging and not knowing where the issue is a sound approach like the
Debug Perspective that I coughed up this morning is far more practical wouldn't
you say.

Jim C.

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx