[program-java] Re: Eclipse: Script Bug....

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:08:39 -0500

Jim:

Wow man you are asking a lot of a poor old blind man. Here is a link to tonnes
of SWT Snipets that you can download and run in your IDE. These will give you
examples of the SWT ui interface for desktop applications. Once we get you up
to speed we can talk again about the issue I reported.

Here's the link:

http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/

You shouldn't have to much issue with these, they are complete but if you do I
will help you out.

Jim
James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx